The Basic CD Catalog offers a very cost effective method to distribute existing PDF and HTML based catalogs on CD. This program provides an executable file with a front end appearance consistent with your corporate identity. When the CD is inserted, the program launches into a brief animation which leads into a main menu. From that menu, the user can open your existing PDF or HTML based catalog with the simple click of a button. The program contains its own PDF file display engine so the end user doesn't need to have or install Acrobat reader to view PDF content on the disc. It is a complete, self running package that is very user friendly.
Don't forget that all NCI applications can be customized with optional features to suit your specific needs.
Other packages available:
Ultimate CD Catalog
- Windows PC playback
- Autorun for Windows PCs.
- Up to 10 second intro animation.
- Main menu/Company info screen with a button to open a PDF or HTML document.
- Built-in PDF display - no need for Acrobat Reader or Acrobat Reader Installer on the CD.
- PDF or HTML content opens in a separate scaleable window†.
- Closing company contact/info
- Screen interface graphic design*
- CD label design*
- 100 Everest Printed CDs in clear polysleeves or paper sleeves w/clear window.
† PDF or HTML content must be in final finshed form for inclusion on the disc. We offer creation and conversion services at additional charge if you need your content converted to a useable form.
* client must supply logo files and graphics if specific content is to be used.
Package price does not include shipping of completed discs or applicable sales taxes.
- Options -
- Macintosh OS X playback.
- Web/E:mail Links.
- Video playback.
- PDF/HTML keyword search.
- Table of contents.
- Section/category specific screens.
- File copying/opening.
- Other CD printing and packaging options are available please call for specifics.
- Many other custom options are available. If you need it, we can make it - please call for details.